2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarkham Grove, Prenton
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Modern Decoration Throughout
- Conservatory/Front & Rear Gardens
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Applicable
Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Home For Sale!
Ideal for First Time Buyers this stunning property offers a high standard of living throughout, with off road parking, conservatory & Front/Rear gardens.
Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Home For Sale!
Ideal for First Time Buyers this stunning property offers a high standard of living throughout, with off road parking, conservatory & Front/Rear gardens. Close to local amenities this property is situated in a popular residential area,
This property also offers an attractive investment opportunity for buy to let investors and given is popularity a viewing is highly recommended.
The Property Comprises Of;
Front Lawn Directly to Front of Property, Off Road Parking Driveway to Right Side with Flagged Boundary to Neighbouring property.
Fenced in Rear Garden with access via Wooden Gate
Hall Way leading to right, Kitchen. To left Downstairs Cloaks with W/C. Ahead Front Lounge. Tastefully Decorated Throughout.
The Property has central heating throughout and alarm system.
UPVC Window to Front Aspect, Sink/Drainer below Window, Wall & Base Units with complimentary Work Surfaces. Tastefully decorated throughout.
Lounge 12' 9" x 14' 11" ( 3.89m x 4.55m )
Leading from Entrance Hallway, Carpet flooring throughout, Stairs to First Floor on left, Television Point/ Telephone Point. Fire, with surround to middle of lounge.
Patio Doors leading to Conservatory to the rear.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 9' 10" ( 2.82m x 3.00m )
UPVC Conservatory with Tiled Flooring, Access to Rear Garden.
To The First Floor;
Carpeted on staircase and landing space, internal doors leading to Beds 1 & 2, Family Bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 8' ( 3.91m x 2.44m )
UPVC Window x2 to Front Aspect, Television Point, Carpet Flooring and Tastefully Decorated Throughout.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.91m x 2.49m )
UPVC Window to Rear Access, Television Point, Cupboard Space, Carpeted Throughout.
UPVC Window to Side Aspect, Wash Hand Basin, Low Level WC and Bath Suite.
Lawn to back of Conservatory, paved area to Right of Conservatory.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.