4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurnham Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1
- Entrance hall
- sitting/dining room with fireplace
- superb kitchen/dining/family room with bi fold doors to garden
- 3 first floor bedrooms
- family bathroom
- master bedroom on 2nd floor with dressing room & ensuite
- private garden to the rear
A superbly presented and extended Victorian end of terrace situated in the popular Fleetville area of St Albans, close to outstanding schools and well placed for access to the city train station. The property offers well proportioned and flexible accommodation throughout. The ground floor comprises of an open plan living/dining room and large kitchen/family room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom and on the second floor, a master bedroom, dressing room and en-suite. To the front is a paved garden with side access to a private lawned rear garden, with two patio areas, border plants and shrubs and a large timber shed. Early viewing is recommended.
The historical city of St Albans provides for a comprehensive range of shopping, restaurants and leisure facilities. Locally there is an excellent selection of schooling, both state and private. For the commuter, there is a train link to London St Pancras International and Kings Cross with interconnecting Eurostar service direct to Brussels and Paris. The M25 is available at junction 21A connecting to the national motorway network.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55869808.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA160256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.