1 bedroom apartment for saleNoel Street, NOTTINGHAM
- Guide Price £60,000 - £70,000
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Well Presented Throughout
- Kitchen Plus Lounge/Dining Area
- Access to Local Tram Routes
- No Chain
- Viewing Highly Advised
This one bedroomed apartment would make a perfect purchase for any first time buyer looking to take their first steps onto the property ladder. The property is conveniently located within close proximity to Nottingham City Centre and offers access to local transport links. Viewing highly advised!
Guide price of £60,000 - £70,000. This one bedroomed apartment with no chain would make a perfect purchase for any first time buyer looking to take their first steps onto the property ladder. The property is conveniently located within close proximity to Nottingham City Centre and offers local transport links to Queens Medical Centre, City Hospital and Universities. The property also benefits from being within walking distance to local amenities. A viewing of the property is highly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
With electric heater.
Lounge Area 10' 5" x 17' 8" ( 3.18m x 5.38m )
With double glazed window, electric heater and television point.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 6' 8" Plus Recess ( 2.08m x 2.03m Plus Recess )
Comprising of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, sink drainer and double glazed window. Electric oven and electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and additional storage cupboard.
Bedroom 12' 5" Plus Recess x 8' 11" ( 3.78m Plus Recess x 2.72m )
With double glazed window and electric heater.
With electric heater, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC and part tiled walls.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55870223.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS107720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.