3 bedroom terraced house for saleCobden Street, Hartlepool
Sold STC £54,500
- LARGER STYLE MID TERRACED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 3 BEDROOMS
- LAVISH FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM/WC
LARGER STYLE MID TERRACED HOUSE IN OUTSTANDING CONDITION. The property has been Re-roofed, has Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing. Externally there is a Yard to the rear.
LARGER STYLE MID TERRACED HOUSE IN OUTSTANDING CONDITION. The property has been Re-roofed, has Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing. Other attractions include 2 Separate Reception Rooms, 3 well proportioned Bedrooms, lavish fully tiled Shower Room/WC and nicely fitted Kitchen with built in appliances.
UPVC panelled entrance door with stained leaded Double Glazed inserts, wall light point, 15 pane fully glazed inner door leading to;
staircase to First Floor, panelled ceiling, radiator.
Front Reception Room 12' 5" x 10' 7" (into alcoves) ( 3.78m x 3.23m (into alcoves) )
feature fireplace built into alcoves with recessed 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, TV point, telephone point, coved cornicing, radiator, twin interconnecting doors leading to;
Dining Room 12' 5" x 11' 2" (into alcoves) ( 3.78m x 3.40m (into alcoves) )
feature fireplace built into alcoves, coved cornicing, radiator.
Well Appointed Kitchen 12' 2" x 6' 1" ( 3.71m x 1.85m )
range of wall and floor cupboards with ample roll top working surfaces with inset matching coloured single drainer single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, complementing part tiled walls, integrated oven and 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, recessed understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
UPVC Double Glazed panelled door leading to rear, feature painted panelled wall.
Fully Tiled Shower Room / Wc
lavishly appointed with fully tiled walls, except to corner shower cubicle which has wet board panelling and electric shower unit, wash basin with mixer tap in vanity surround with cupboard space below and WC with concealed low level flush, complementing flooring, radiator.
opaque window to rear, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' 7" x 10' 6" ( 4.75m x 3.20m )
(into range of mirror fronted wardrobes to two walls) radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.90m )
(into alcoves with built in double airing cupboard to one housing gas fired central heating boiler and drawer unit to second alcove) radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 4" x 6' 1" ( 1.93m x 1.85m )
Yard To Rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55870537.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.