2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHawkesbury Road, Leicester
- End Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge / Diner
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Rear Garden
This end terrace offers accommodation comprising of entrance porch, open plan lounge/diner, rear lobby, downstairs shower room, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside has a garden to the rear.
This deceptively spacious, end terrace property is situated in a highly sought after and convenient location and early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment. The generous accommodation comprises of entrance porch, open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, rear lobby and a downstairs shower room. To the first floor you will find two spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside has a wooden decked rear garden.
With tiled flooring and radiator.
Lounge / Diner 29' 1" max x 11' max ( 8.86m max x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to the front, rear and side, feature fire place and wooden flooring.
Double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle with electric shower, low level WC, towel rail and radiator.
Kitchen 5' 9" x 9' 3" ( 1.75m x 2.82m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, integrated electric oven and gas hob. Double glazed window to the side.
Lobby / Utility 6' 1" x 7' 7" ( 1.85m x 2.31m )
Window to the side, plumbing for washing machine and radiator.
First Floor Landing
With storage cupboard and stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 12' ( 3.99m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 13' 1" max narrowing to 10' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.99m max narrowing to 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath, WC, hand wash basin, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, and towel rail.
Rear Of Property
To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain garden comprising of a wooden decking area, slabbed area and fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55870549.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.