1 bedroom ground floor flat for sale38/1 Jordan Lane, Morningside, Edinburgh, EH10 4QY
Under Offer £215,000
By appointment on 0131 539 3333
Fully renovated and modernised traditional ground floor apartment, located in the heart of Morningside with many amenities and transport links close by.
Offered to the market in genuine move in condition, with light and neutral décor throughout. The property also benefits from a quiet cul-de-sac location and a wealth of traditional features - high ceilings, embossed cornicing and stripped hard wood flooring.
The accommodation comprises:
• Bright and spacious bay windowed bedroom with feature fireplace
• Contemporary fully fitted kitchen, with oven, hob and hood
• Well-proportioned living room.
• Contemporary fully tiled shower room with heated towel rail.
• Significant storage space throughout.
The flexible accommodation could also be used with a bay-windowed living room to the front and bedroom to the rear. The property would be perfect for a first time buyer as an ideal starter flat, those looking to downsize, or an investor as a rental opportunity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55870552.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 68815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pagan Osborne, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.