2 bedroom flat for saleShepperton Road, Islington, London
- 2 good size double bedrooms
- Separate study
- Sole use of private section of garden
- Superb access to the greenery of Shoreditch Park & Rosemary Gardens
- Old Street Underground and Highbury & Islington stations
A bright 2 double bedroom apartment, with study, laterally converted, on the first (top) floor, across this pair of elegant Grade II listed Georgian houses. It should be noted that the property has sole use of a private section of the rear garden, access to which is off the communal entrance hall and not directly from the flat. Accommodation comprises spacious reception/ dining room with 2 sash windows looking on to Rosemary Gardens, kitchen with a window overlooking the gardens to the rear, 2 good size double bedrooms, separate study and bathroom. Shepperton Road is conveniently located for the shops of Southgate Road, New North Road and Essex Road which include Tescos and Sainsburys, along with trains at both Essex Road station (National Rail) and Haggerston (London Overground network). Hoxton & Shoreditch provide a plethora of trendy and vibrant bars, restaurants, clubs, galleries and boutique shops, along with good access to the financial hub of the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ISL160101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.