3 bedroom bungalow for saleBridge Road, Impington, Cambridge
Sold STC £360,000
- 3/4 bedroom bungalow
- Ample parking
- Large lounge
- Wet room
- Spacious hall
* Ideal rental opportunity
* Ample parking
* Large lounge
* Wet room
* Spacious hall
* Versatile living
With newly fitted UPVC windows and door.
2.65m max x 7m (8' 8" max x 23'). Under stairs storage, two radiators, stairs to first floor landing.
3m x 2.1m (9' 10" x 6' 11"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink, electric range style oven, space for fridge freezer. Door to:
Space for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, door to garden.
DINING ROOM/4TH BEDROOM
3.65m x 2.64m (12' x 9' 8"). Window to rear, radiator.
4.86m x 4.24m (16' 11" x 13' 11") at widest point. Window to front, radiator.
W/C and wash hand basin.
2.23m x 2.65m (7' 4" x 8' 8"). Window to rear, radiator.
Shower, W/C, wash hand basin fitted into vanity unit. Window to rear.
4.10m x 2.9m (13' 5" x 6' 10") Door to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
W/C and hand wash basin.
4.87m x 3.21m max (16' x 10' 6" max). Dorma window to front, radiator.
3.76M x 2.73 (12' 4" x 9'). Built in under eaves storage cupboard. Window to side, radiator.
Ample parking to front and rear.
The front of the property is laid to lawn and shrubs, the rear has an extensive recently laid patio ideal for parties.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55871734.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORP100026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orchard Park, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.