3 bedroom terraced house for saleRitcroft Street, Hemel Hempstead
Sold STC £300,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Terraced House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern Neutral Decoration
- Sought After Residential Area
- Walking Distance to Village Centre
- East Access to Maylands Industrial Estate
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Exclusive to Brown & Merry
A neutrally decorated THREE bedroom terraced home located in the SOUGHT AFTER area of Leverstock Green. Features of this property include; three double bedrooms, MODERN kitchen with integrated appliances, lounge/dining room, modern bathroom, UTILITY ROOM and front and rear gardens.
A neutrally decorated THREE bedroom terraced home located in the SOUGHT AFTER area of Leverstock Green. Features of this property include; three double bedrooms, MODERN kitchen with integrated appliances, lounge/dining room, modern bathroom, UTILITY ROOM and front and rear gardens. Ritcroft Street is conveniently located for WALKING distance to Leverstock Green village centre and easy access to schools and the M1 motorway.
Entrance door to hallway
Door to Lounge and stairs to first floor
Lounge 19' 8" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 5.99m Max x 3.43m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed patio door to rear, double radiator and door to kitchen
Kitchen 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
Part tiled, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio door to rear, matching wall and base units, integrated oven, gas hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, single bowl sink with mixer tap and door to utility room
Utility Room 9' 8" x 60' 5" ( 2.95m x 18.41m )
Double glazed door to front, storage cupboard and double radiator
Doors to three bedrooms, bathroom, airing cupboard and loft hatch
Bedroom One 11' 5" Max x 10' 1" Max ( 3.48m Max x 3.07m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator and fitted wardrobe
Bedroom Two 13' 7" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 4.14m Max x 2.82m Max )
Double glazed wind to rear aspect and double radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 6' 4" ( 3.25m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front aspect
Part tiled, frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled bath tub, sink, low level wc and heated towel rail
Mainly laid to lawn, decking area, patio area, shed and fence enclosed
Shared communal parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55871758.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.