3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAcer Way, Red Lodge, Bury St. Edmunds
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Gated car port
- Double glazing and central heating
Located in the heart of Red Lodge, the property is only moments from amenities such as a popular primary school, sports centre and local shop and offers fantastic access to both Newmarket and the A14. An excellent opportunity for both young couples and families.
Semi-detached flint fronted three bedroom property in the popular village of Red Lodge offering fantastic access to both Newmarket and the A14. Light and spacious rooms throughout, accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, fitted kitchen and dining room. To the first floor is a good size landing suitable space to have a home study area with access to loft space, master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes, one further double bedroom, a further single bedroom and family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a south westerly low maintenance garden with gated car port.
UPVC door to the front aspect, under-stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Cloakroom 4' 7" x 3' 3" ( 1.40m x 0.99m )
Low level w.c, wash hand basin, radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 9' 11" x 18' 9" ( 3.02m x 5.71m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, television and telephone points with access to superfast broadband in excess of 30mgbps and french doors to rear garden.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and opening through to Kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 11' 3" ( 2.67m x 3.43m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, washing machine/dryer and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, fan oven and gas hob with extractor hood over. Double glazed window and door to the rear aspect.
Spacious landing with double glazed windows to the front aspect, loft access, radiator and airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 10' x 13' ( 3.05m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and built in double wardrobes. Door leading through to:
Ensuite 5' 4" x 5' 7" ( 1.63m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, shower cubicle, half tiled walls, extractor fan, low level w.c and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 10' 2" ( 2.87m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 6" x 8' 11" ( 1.68m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. panelled bath with shower attachment over, low level w.c, wash hand basin, shaver point and half tiled walls.
Fully enclosed low maintenance south facing rear garden with shrub and flower boarders, wooden shed and gated car port to the side of the property.
All bespoke window blinds and all fixed light fittings are included within the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55872796.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.