4 bedroom detached house for saleCley Road, Swaffham
Sold STC £499,000
- Impressive executive detached house
- Four double bedrooms with master en-suite
- Living room, study and sun room
- Stunning kitchen/ dining room and utility
- Generous landscaped garden fully enclosed
- Driveway, quadruple cartshed and double garage
- double garage
- Brick and flint barn, outside office
A stunning detached residence close to the town centre with FOUR bedrooms, THREE reception rooms, STUNNING kitchen/diner, outside office, generous gardens, QUADRUPLE cartshed and DOUBLE garage.
Located just a stroll away from the historic and well served town centre of Swaffham is this formidable and well appointed detached house. Turn into the sweeping and slightly elevated driveway and you will be greeted by an abundance of off road parking, further complemented by a four bay cart shed and double garage. On the front boundary there is also a brick and flint barn ripe for conversion. Internal accommodation comprises an superb vaulted hallway, a living room with open fire, a newly fitted kitchen/dining room with bespoke island, a study, a utility room and a gorgeous sun room with smooth sloped ceiling with inset velux windows. Upstairs there is a galleried landing, four double bedrooms, a master en-suite and luxury bathroom. To the rear of the property is a generous, landscaped garden and an outside office building with power and lighting offering a potential annexe (stpp). This glorious town centre abode is is finished to the highest standard throughout and would make a perfect family home; no matter how large the family!
Entrance Hall 19' 1" x 8' ( 5.82m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window and door to front aspect, open plan vaulted staircase to first floor, wood effect flooring, radiator, telephone point doors to kitchen/dining room, living room and door to
Study 14' max x 11' ( 4.27m max x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed front window, wooden effect flooring, radiator, telephone point, smooth ceiling and coving.
Living Room 22' x 16' max ( 6.71m x 4.88m max )
Dual aspect room with UPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspects, open fire place with brick surround and raised tiled hearth. Two radiators, tv point, double doors with side panels into
Sun Room 26' max x 13' max ( 7.92m max x 3.96m max )
Brick base with UPVC double glazed windows and doors onto the garden, vaulted smooth ceiling with Velux windows, radiator, power points, tiled floor, door into
Kitchen/dining Room 28' x 13' ( 8.53m x 3.96m )
That's right; 28 foot! A hugely impressive open plan room with tiled flooring, smooth ceiling and two radiators. Fitted kitchen with floor to ceiling units containing a range of cupboards, draws, a built in electric double oven, an integrated fridge/ freezer and dishwasher. Granitre work surface with inset stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer unit. Central island with granite work surfaces having inset gas fired hob with extractor fan over and breakfast bar space. Door to
Doors to cloakroom, with low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin, coat cupboard, store room and door to
Utility Room 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall and base units having work surfaces over built in double ceramic sink, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, wood effect flooring, cupboard, smooth ceiling and coving.
First Floor Landing
Impressive galleried landing, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, walk in cupboard with loft access, radiator, doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 17' x 12' ( 5.18m x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, tv point, radiator, open to
Dressing Area 7' x 6' ( 2.13m x 1.83m )
A range of fitted wardrobes with hanging space and shelving, door to
En-Suite Shower Room
Newly fitted suite comprising double shower cubicle, wash hand basin set into a vanity unit and low level WC. Heated towel rail, smooth ceiling with recessed lighting. UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" max x 11' max ( 3.68m max x 3.35m max )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side aspects providing a dual aspect. Double built in wardrobes, radiator, smooth ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Three 13' max x 10' ( 3.96m max x 3.05m )
Dual aspect room with UPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspects, built in wardrobe, radiator, smooth ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Four 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, built in double wardrobe, radiator, smooth ceiling and coving.
Bathroom 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
Luxury bathroom suite with jacuzzi bath, seperate shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin set into a vanity unit with shelving above. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor and walls.
To the front of the property is a slightly elevated and sweeping driveway which is enclosed and runs beside an attractive rockery. The ample off road parking is set amidst a plethora of outbuildings including a detached brick and flint barn ripe for conversion, a four bay cart shed and the
Electric up and over doors, UPVC double glazed window to rear and side aspects, boiler and pressurised tank, eaves storage, door to rear.
Rear storm porch, outside tap, side gates, single perimiter path, raised decking area, flower and shrub border, fencing, hedging.
Outside Office 17' 1" x 14' ( 5.21m x 4.27m )
Brick built outbuilding with endless possibilities currently set up to be an office with storage radiator, power and lighting, coving. Door and window to
Leave Swaffham via Cley Road where the property can be found on the left hand side opposite the turning for Warstade Way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55872814.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.