3 bedroom terraced house for saleOsmaston Road, Derby
Sold STC £80,000
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- TWO BEDROOMS PLUS THRID LETTABLE ROOM
- BOX ROOM AND ATTIC ROOM
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED
Situarted in an incredibly convenient location is this attractive semi detached period property which enjoys easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and local amenities from its position. The chain free accommodation benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
Bagshaws Residential are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £86,100 on 446 Osmaston Road, Derby, DE24 8AH. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Bagshaws 32 - 34 Cornmarket, Derby DE1 2DG or telephone 01332 361308 before exchange of contracts.
Situarted in an incredibly convenient location is this attractive semi detached period property which enjoys easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and local amenities from its position. The chain free accommodation benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room/downstairs bedroom, kitchen, downstairs wc, two bedrooms, boxroom, attic room, bathroom and rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass inset and double glazed window over with obscured glass,Minton tiled flooring, feature archway, coving, radiator, door leading to cellar and doors leading into
Lounge 12' 4" into recess x 12' ( 3.76m into recess x 3.66m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, fireplace with wooded surround, tiled background, tiled hearth and inset gas fire, laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor coving, radiator and opening leading into
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.36m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a dishwasher, additional appliance space, two side elevation double glazed windows with tiled sill, tiled flooring and sliding door leading into rear lobby having side entrance door providing access to rear garden and door leading into
having a low level wc and rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass.
Dining Room/downsairs Bedroom 14' 5" into bay x 9' 4" ( 4.39m into bay x 2.84m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, feature fireplace with wooden surround, tiled hearth and inset open grate, storage units, laminate flooring, coving and radiator.
First Floor Landing
rising to attic room, radiator and doors leading into
Bedroom One 12' 4" into recess x 12' ( 3.76m into recess x 3.66m )
having front elevation double glazed window, coving, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 4" into recess ( 3.63m x 2.84m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, fireplace with wooden surround, tiled hearth and inset Victorian style grate, laminate flooring, storage cupboard housing gas central heating combination boiler and radiator.
Boxroom 7' 3" x 4' ( 2.21m x 1.22m )
having side elevation double glazed window, and laminate flooring.
Bathroom 11' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.39m )
having a matching white four piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with central mixer tap and shower attachment and tiled surround and separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and glass screen, rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55872835.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.