3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAllendale Road, Herringthorpe, Rotherham
Sold STC £185,000
- Extremely well presented, Extended Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Lounge, Dining Room, Office, Kitchen,Utility, W.C
- Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Front & rear gardens
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Highly regarded location
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED, EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI - Situated in this very desirable area close to local amenities and offering a wealth of character & charm throughout. The property offers ideal family-size accommodation and has a well maintained rear garden & Garage. MUST BE VIEWED!
Situated in a highly regarded location with good access to local amenities at The Stag roundabout is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED, EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI - which represents a great purchase for a family buyer. The property enjoys excellent family-size accommodation and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Study/Office, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Ground floor Cloakroom/W.C., Three first floor Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Outside the property has a low maintenance front garden and a driveway providing off-road parking and leading to the Detached Garage. To the rear is an attractive garden with substantial blocked paved patio area, decked area with pergola and a lawned garden beyond.
DON`T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY - CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
At the front of the property a upvc double glazed door opens into the entrance hall which has a central heating radiator and understairs storage. Stained glass and leaded single glazed window to the side.
Study/Office 7' x 9' 5" ( 2.13m x 2.87m )
With upvc double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 10" x 14' 4" ( 3.61m x 4.37m )
This beautifully presented lounge has a upvc double glazed bay window overlooking the front of the property, an attractive fire surround and hearth with inset fire, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and picture rail. Open plan to the lounge is the:-
Dining Room 9' 5" x 10' 9" ( 2.87m x 3.28m )
The decor continues through to the dining room with coving to the ceiling, picture rail and double doors which lead through to the:-
Kitchen 15' 3" x 14' 5" ( 4.65m x 4.39m )
Fitted with an extensive range of wall, base, drawer and display units with contrasting roll-edge work surfaces, inset sink and drainer and appliances to include a built-in double oven, a 4-ring gas hob and space for a dishwasher and fridge. The room has two upvc double glazed windows to the side and a upvc double glazed door with side panel opening onto the rear of the property.
Utility Room 4' 5" x 6' 1" ( 1.35m x 1.85m )
The utility room has space for a fridge/freezer and space for a washing machine.
Ground Floor Cloakroom/w.C.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and a wash basin with storage. Central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having a single glazed window to the side and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 10" max x 10' 5" ( 3.61m max x 3.18m )
This room features built-in wardrobes and has a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" max x 13' 7" Into bay ( 3.33m max x 4.14m Into bay )
Having a upvc double glazed bay window to the front of the property and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.06m x 2.31m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a decorative white suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash basin. There is a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance hard landscaped garden area with inset trees and a driveway providing off road parking which leads to the:-
To the rear of the property is a substantial block paved patio area adjacent to the property with a decked area and pergola which is perfect for al-fresco dining. The garden has a well-stocked bed with mature plants and shrubs and a well maintained lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55872841.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.