2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMerlin Avenue, Sprowston, Norwich
Sold STC £200,000
- Fantastic Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Lots of Off Road Parking
- Vendor has Found
FANTASTIC LOCATION!! This spacious and well presented TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW is available to view now. VENDOR HAS FOUND!
This two bedroom semi detached bungalow has been lovingly looked after by the current vendors and benefits from driveway parking with added carport. A pretty front garden and low maintenance enclosed rear garden with a workshop and summer house. There are two good size bedrooms and modern bathroom suite. The kitchen is spacious and light overlooking the rear garden, with a breakfast bar and archway through to dining area. An early viewing is highly recommended as the vendor has found.
With laminate flooring and loft access.
Lounge 14' 11" x 9' 11" max ( 4.55m x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and wooden flooring.
Dining Area 6' 10" x 10' 2" ( 2.08m x 3.10m )
Wooden flooring, double glazed window to the side, radiator, archway leading to:
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.20m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink drainer, one and a half bowl, part tiled, breakfast bar, door to the garden and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, carpets.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" plus door recess x 10' plus wardrobes ( 2.54m plus door recess x 3.05m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and cupboards, carpets, radiator and central heating boiler.
Fitted with a suite comprising, low level WC, shower cubicle with part tiling, vanity unit, double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
The property benefits from driveway parking with added carport and a lawned area to the front enclosed by a low level wall. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden. The garage has been converted into a workshop with a separate summer house, surrounded by shrubs and flower bed borders.
Leave Norwich heading north on Magdalen Road forking right onto Sprowston Road at the ring road roundabout continue straight over onto Wroxham Road continue through the first two pedestrian crossings then take the third right opposite the shops into Merlin Avenue. Ref: 1725.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55872868.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.