3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleKings Road, Wrose, Bradford
- *NO CHAIN
- *THREE bedroom, SEMI BUNGALOW
- *Occupying an enviable plot
- *DETAILED INTERNAL INSPECTION ESSENTIAL
- *Pleasant gardens to the front and rear
- *GARAGE, GAS CH, uPVC SUDG
- *Arrange YOUR viewing TODAY
NO CHAIN - SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW currently providing THREE bedroom accommodation. Occupying an enviable plot which forms part of this keenly sought after residential location. This fine example is further enhanced by PLEASANT GARDENS to the front and rear, GARAGE, GAS CENTRAL HEATING and uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING (to most). Contact our Highfield Road office to arrange YOUR viewing TODAY!
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
Lounge: - 4.27m x 4.04m (14'0" x 13'3") -
Kitchen: - 2.84m x 3.35m (9'4" x 11'0") - Splendid range of contemporary wall and base units. Split level oven, hob and extractor. Plumbed for auto-washer.
Bedroom 1: - 3.96m x 2.95m (13'0" x 9'8") -
Bedroom 2: - 3.35m x 2.90m (11'0" x 9'6") - Patio doors to the rear garden. Range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: - 2.08m x 2.24m (6'10" x 7'4") -
Shower Room: - Walk-in shower with contemporary wash basin. Tiled walls and floor.
Separate Wc: -
Gardens: - Very pleasant gardens to the rear with patio and lawn. Low maintenance fore garden.
Benefits: - uPVC SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING (to most), GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
Directions: - From our Highfield Road Office to the roundabout and take to fifth exit onto Wrose Road, at the traffic lights turn left onto Kings Road.
Opening Hours: - Monday to Friday - 9 am until 5.30 pm - Saturday - 9 am until 1pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55873060.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26475783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Five Lane Ends. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.