3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParkhall Road, Weston Coyney, ST3
- Traditional semi detached house
- Extended family accommodation
- Stylishly presented interior
- Attractive bay frontage
- Open outlook to rear
- Driveway provides parking
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- Utility room
* A superb traditional semi detached house
* Attractive bay frontage and open outlook to rear
* Generously proportioned extended family accommodation
* A driveway provides off road parking
* Pleasant enclosed rear garden
* Benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Beautifully presented and stylish accommodation comprises
* Hallway, living room, fitted kitchen / diner, utility room, three good bedrooms and bathroom/WC
HALLWAY : Fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
LIVING ROOM : 13'3" x 12'3" (4.04m x 3.73m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window. Laminate flooring, central heating radiator.
KITCHEN/DINER : 15'7" x 11'0" (4.75m x 3.35m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units. Working surfaces, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, plumbing for automatic washing machine. Store.
UTILITY ROOM : 15'5" x 5'8" (4.70m x 1.73m) , Central heating radiator, ceramic tiling, gas central heating boiler, uPVC French door to rear garden.
1ST FLOOR LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, access to loft.
BEDROOM ONE : 12'2" plus recess x 11'8" (3.71m x 3.56m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, recess area.
BEDROOM TWO : 11'0" x 9'0" (3.35m x 2.74m) , Fitted carpet, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM THREE : 15'0" x 5'8" (4.57m x 1.73m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY : The front garden is adjoined by a brick block driveway providing ample off road parking. There is pleasant enclosed garden to the rear which enjoys a high degree of privacy and a pleasant open aspect, the mature garden features patio, lawn and shed.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Anchor Road at the end of Anchor Road turn right onto Parkhall Road proceed to the top of the hill and the property is situated on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.