3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Road, Ramsey, Huntingdon
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Separate Family Room
- 19' Kitchen Breakfast Room
- 17' UPVc Conservatory
- Upstairs & Downstairs Bathrooms
- Utility Room
- Off Road Parking
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Three Double Bedrooms
*Separate Family Room
*19' Kitchen Breakfast Room
*17' UPVc Conservatory
*Upstairs & Downstairs Bathrooms
*Off Road Parking
PVCu double glazed door to:
Tiled flooring, cupboard housing fuse box, cupboard housing electric meter, radiator with decorative cover, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard, door to:
3.65m x 3.58m (12'00" x 11'00") min excluding bay window and fireplace recess. UPVc double glazed sash bay window to front, multi-fuel fire, radiator with decorative cover, coving to ceiling and picture rail.
3.55m x 3.20m (11'08" x 10'06") min excluding fireplace recess. Fitted cupboards, fire surround, exposed wooden floor boards, UPVc double glazed window to the rear, radiator with decorative cover.
(L shaped room) 5.74m x 2.08m (18'10" x 6'10"). Tiled flooring, fitted with a matching range of eye level and base units with matching breakfast bar, ceramic sink with drainer, space for range with extractor hood over, two radiators, door to Utility Room. Opening to:
5.41m x 1.85m (17'09" x 6'01") min excluding recess. UPVc construction, tiled flooring, double glazed with French doors to rear garden.
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units, plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine, space for fridge freezer, vinyl flooring, UPVc double glazed opaque window to rear. Door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, UPVc double glazed window to rear, tiled splashbacks, radiator, vinyl flooring, door to:
First Floor Landing
3.17m x 3.60m (10'05" x 11'10") min excluding wardrobe. UPVc double glazed sash window to front, fitted wardrobes, airing cupboard housing gas combi boiler, radiator with radiator cover.
3.60m x 2.64m (11'10" x 8'08") excluding recess. UPVc double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.69m x 3.07m (8'10" x 10'01"). UPVc double glazed window to rear, radiator, hatch to loft space.
Fitted three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, roll top bath, UPVc double glazed sash window to front, vinyl flooring.
Off road parking for two vehicles to the front with ornamental shrubs.
Good size block paved patio area to the rear, raised decking area to the side with seating area, lawned area enclosed by trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55874053.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.