3 bedroom terraced house for saleGalway Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
Sold STC £90,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid-terraced property in Bircotes
- Entrance porch & hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner & rear lobby
- Three bedrooms & family bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Off street Parking
Set to the popular village location of BIRCOTES. Absolutely Ideal for a First Time Buyer or Investor. Comprises entrance porch & hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner & rear lobby. Three bedrooms & a family bathroom to the first floor. Viewings via the agent. Call today to arrange an appointment!
Set to the popular village location of BIRCOTES. Absolutely Ideal for a First Time Buyer or Investor. READY TO MOVE INTO! Comprises entrance porch & hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner & rear lobby. Three bedrooms & a family bathroom to the first floor. Viewings via the agent. Call today to arrange an appointment!
The location to which the property stands offers convenience to all the amenities with a walk of approx 10 minutes. There are further facilities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link.
Entry in to the property through a front facing upvc entrance door, having a side facing double glazed window.
Having a front facing door leading from the entrance porch, stairs leading to the first floor and a central heating radiator.
Having coving to the ceiling, a low flush wc and laminate floor. Also having a storage cupboard and space for a dryer.
Lounge 13' 5" x 13' 9" into alcove ( 4.09m x 4.19m into alcove )
Having a front facing double glazed window, shelving to the alcove and a central heating radiator. Gas fire with modern surround and TV aerial point.
Kitchen/diner 14' x 8' 5" Max ( 4.27m x 2.57m Max )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, induction hoband extractor fan. Plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine. Having a rear facing double glazed window and spot lights to ceiling. Covered central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Also having a door leading to the downstairs wc, and a useful under stairs storage cupboard.
Having a storage cupboard and a cupboard housing the boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 9' 9" + recess ( 4.09m x 2.97m + recess )
Double bedroom having a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 10' 1" ( 2.54m x 3.07m )
Double bedroom having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.01m )
Having a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 9' 5" x 5' 3" ( 2.87m x 1.60m )
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window and spot lights to the ceiling. Tiling around the bath and tiled flooring. Modern fitted bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush wc. Chrome heated towel rail.
To the rear of the property is lawned with mature borders and shrubs. Being fenced with two patio areas and having a shared ginnel offering access for the wheelie bins.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left and follow the road towards A1, turn right into Bircotes and follow the road, turning right onto Droversdale Road. Proceed to the bottom of the road, where Galway turns to the left, the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.