4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDouglas Road, Surbiton
Guide Price £925,000
- Stunning Four Bedroom Period Home
- Spacious Living Room
- Excellent Kitchen/Family Room
- Three Bath/Shower Rooms
- Independent Home Office
- Beautifully Refurbished
This substantial four bedroom home perfectly blends the character and charm one would expect from a period property and a sleek modern interior.
This substantial four bedroom home perfectly blends the character and charm one would expect from a period property with a sleek modern interior. The property has been extended to both the rear and the loft to high exacting standards and now offers generous and adaptable living space. The ground floor enjoys a very large living room with feature fireplace and attractive woodblock parquet flooring, a separate utility room plus a wonderful kitchen/family room which is the heart of the home and a 'must-have' for many buyers; with fully vaulted ceiling and sliding doors leading out to the rear garden this area is perfect for entertaining. The staircase rises up to the first floor and accommodates the spacious master bedroom which has its own luxurious ensuite bathroom, a second bedroom and separate shower room. The second floor has two further bedrooms and its own bathroom. The rear garden is a generous size and has a very useful home office which has power and lighting supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55874596.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR104507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.