3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Road, Ramsey, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 19' Kitchen Diner
- Separate Family Area
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Upstairs Bathrooms
- 13' Utility Room
- Off Road Parking
- Good Size Rear Garden
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*19' Kitchen Diner
*Separate Family Area
*Downstairs Shower Room
*13' Utility Room
*Off Road Parking
*Good Size Rear Garden
Storm porch, PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Window to side, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor, part glazed door to Living Room. Glazed door to:
Understairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure with shower over, matching shower base and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled surround, low-level WC and heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
3.73m x 3.40m (12'3" x 11'2") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to front, fire set in timber surround, radiator, laminate flooring, part glazed double doors to:
3.37m x 3.27m (11'1" x 10'9") maximum. Radiator, laminate flooring, opening to:
2.37m x 5.88m (7'9" x 19'3") maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, built-in eye level electric double oven, built-in four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed velux window to rear aspect, radiator, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed patio door and PVCu double glazed door to rear garden, glazed door to:
4.09m x 1.48m (13'5" x 4'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, circular stainless steel sink with circular single drainer and mixer tap, space for freezer, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble drier, wall mounted boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed door to front.
PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to ceiling, access to loft, door to:
3.82m x 2.72m (12'6" x 8'11") excluding door recess. PVCu double glazed window to front, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, radiator, ceiling spotlights.
3.45m x 3.27m (11'4" x 10'9"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, ceiling spotlights.
2.82m x 2.37m (9'3" x 7'9"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, ceiling spotlights.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled surround, low-level WC, heated towel rail, PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, ceiling spotlights.
Block paved driveway to the side and off road parking to the front, laid to lawn with rose and shrub borders.
Rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and hedging to rear and sides, large paved sun patio with seating area, gated side access to front, mainly laid to lawn with paved pathway leading to rear with shrub borders and raised ornamental brick built retaining wall, timber shed.
Large timber built Office / Workshop available by separate negotiation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55874599.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM200820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.