2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDarenth Crescent, Berwick Hills
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- No Forward Chain
- Combi Boiler Installed October 2015.
- Alarms Fitted
- Recently Refurbished Shower Room
- Large Garage with Workers Pit
- Drive Which Houses 3/4 Cars
- Fitted Kitchen
- Conservatory Items to be Included Within the Property Sale - Wicker Table, Two Chairs & Two Arm Chairs
Conveniently positioned for access to the local supermarket, schools and James Cook hospital. The property offers two floors of living accommodation and briefly comprises, entrance hall, breakfast room, kitchen, WC, dining room, lounge, conservatory, landing, shower room and two bedrooms. Externally we have an enclosed rear garden, off street parking for several cars to the front and garage.
2.74m x 2.4m
3.08m x 2.51m
3.67m x 3.62m
3.46m x 2.74m
5.64m x 3.1m
3.53m x 3.24m
Gardens and Garage
Enclosed rear garden, off street parking for several cars to the front and garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55877281.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID160535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.