4 bedroom bungalow for saleSeathorpe Avenue, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Plus a 1 bedroom annexe
- Fantastic kitchen/breakfast room
- Detached double garage
- Lapsed planning for redevelopment
- EPC energy rating D (62)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for the over 60s under Homewise's Home for Life Plan. This is a lifetime lease.The above price represents a mid-range discount from the property's full market value, and is based on a single male applicant aged 69 years. The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a lifetime lease at its full market price of £535,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
What a chance to own this unique 4 bedroom detached family home located in the sought after Minster Cliffs area. There is also a self contained 1 bedroom annexe and has multiple opportunities for various uses. The current owners even had permission for complete redevelopment of the property which has now lapsed but could potentially be re-applied for if you want a project. The property itself is on a huge plot and measures nearly 2000 sq ft internally throughout. In addition to this there is a detached double garage and parking for several cars, ideal if you had a motor home or a caravan.The annexe itself is self contained with a fully functional kitchen, double shower, double bedroom and even a conservatory off of the lounge, it even has a separate front door!There is bags of potential here, this home offers the buyer various different ways to use the accommodation but also has a lovely homely feel and would suit a growing family and would be ideal if you wanted to be close to either parents or extended family.The location is one of the most sought after on the island being in the Minster Cliffs area and just a short walk down to the beach at The Leas. Picture sunny days spent down on the beach with a picnic with the children or grandchildren. Just grab your bucket and spade and stroll down there.
What the Owner says:
We were looking for a home for us and our parents and found this one after looking at a few and fell in love with this house as it was big enough to do all the alterations we needed.We converted the garage into a lovely size annexe for our parents about 8 years ago and it was comforting to know that we were close by but we still keep our independence's but also had a good size garage built for their 'boys toys' etc. We love the area with its good beaches and lovely neighbours. Over the last 10 years it has been a brilliant family home for all generations but unfortunately our circumstances have changed and it is now time to move on.
- Entrance Hall: 11'4 x 5'7 (3.46m x 1.70m)
- Lounge Area: 13'4 x 11'10 (4.07m x 3.61m)
- Conservatory/Dining Area: 14'0 x 11'10 (4.27m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen: 14'1 x 10'0 (4.30m x 3.05m)
- Utility Room: 10'0 x 6'10 (3.05m x 2.08m)
- Cloakroom: 10'0 x 4'0 (3.05m x 1.22m)
- Entrance Hall: 14'8 x 3'4 (4.47m x 1.02m)
- Annexe Lounge: 22'9 x 12'11 (6.94m x 3.94m)
- Annexe Conservatory: 10'8 x 8'3 (3.25m x 2.52m)
- Annexe Kitchen: 11'5 x 7'8 (3.48m x 2.34m)
- Annexe Bedroom: 13'10 x 11'1 (4.22m x 3.38m)
- Annexe Shower Room: 7'7 x 5'8 (2.31m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'7 x 10'11 (4.14m x 3.33m)
- En-suite Bathroom: 10'6 x 9'3 (3.20m x 2.82m)
- Dressing Area: 14'0 x 6'7 (4.27m x 2.01m)
- Store Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'7 x 8'11 (4.14m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'2 x 8'3 (3.10m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'7 x 7'0 (3.23m x 2.14m)
- Shower Room: 9'6 x 6'7 (2.90m x 2.01m)
- Double Garage: 22'11 x 18'3 (6.99m x 5.57m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55878745.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11631748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.