2 bedroom flat for saleNorwich Road, Hethersett, Norwich
- 2 Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Immaculately Presented
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen Area
- En-Suite Facilities + Bathroom
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- Communal Gardens
An immaculate 2 bedroom maisonette in Hethersett with en-suite facilities to master bedroom and open plan living area linking a spacious and light living room to a modern fitted kitchen.
Ideal for first time buyers or a small family, this top floor maisonette has been happily lived in by the current owner since 2010.
The immaculately presented property comprises 2 bedrooms, with an en-suite to the master, a living room opening into the modern fitted kitchen and a family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a communal garden and off road parking.
Don't miss out, call now to arrange your viewing!
External entrance door to the front aspect into the lobby. Double glazed window to side.
Lounge 14' x 11' 6" ( 4.27m x 3.51m )
Tilted double glazed window to the front aspect. TV point.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.67m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, inset sink/drainer, gas hob with electric oven. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Double glazed windows to side and rear, radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' x 8' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
A suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
A Suite comprising wash hand basin, low level W.C, bath with shower over.
Externally this property offers a communal garden to the rear aspect along with off road parking.
Hethersett is a village found approximately 6 miles from the historic City of Norwich and is also conveniently placed with access to the popular market town of Wymondham. Hethersett itself offers a range of facilities including mini supermarket, shops, schools, doctor's surgery, public house/restaurant and public transportation.
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham head North-West on Market St and take a left onto Damgate St. Continue as it becomes White Horse St then turn left onto London Road/B1172. At the round-a-bout take the first exit onto B1135 then on the next round-a-bout take the 3rd exit onto Norwich Road/ B1172 and continue for approximately 2 miles then turn left onto Norwich Rd. Turn right at the T junction and continue, the property will be found on the left hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55879378.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.