2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFarraxton Square, Northampton
Sold STC £140,000
- **NO ONWARD CHAIN**
- Gas Radiator Central Heating
- Kitchen with Dining Space
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Parking in Communal Bays
This two bedroom end terrace property would make an ideal first time buy or investment. Offered to the market in good order throughout it benefits from a modern kitchen and bathroom as well as a rear and side garden.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, understairs storage space, radiator and laminate flooring.
Double glazed door to the rear aspect, radiator, telephone and television points, laminate floor and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 19' 6" x 7' 8" ( 5.94m x 2.34m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, fitted electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for dining table, double glazed door to the side and double glazed dual aspect windows to the front and rear.
Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, wash and basin and low flush WC.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall, access to loft space, airing cupboard, double glazed window to the front aspect and doors to:-
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.04m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 13' 4" ( 2.92m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower head over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator, part tiled and obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, fence surround and gated access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55879393.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.