5 bedroom detached house for saleOakland View, Oaklands, Welwyn, Hertfordshire, AL6
Guide Price £1,475,000
- Detached brick under tile house
- Five bedrooms; one en suite
- Jack and Jill bathroom
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast/family room, utility room
- Triple garage; off street parking
- Landscaped garden
- Private gated development
A five bedroom detached house, with a triple garage and gardens, situated in a private gated development, with two other properties, in the village of Welwyn. Gunners Lodge has approximately 2,700 sq. ft. of versatile accommodation. The property has a study, a dining room, a sitting room and a kitchen/breakfast/family room. There are five bedrooms with the master having an en suite bathroom. There is also a Jack and Jill bathroom to bedrooms two and three. The property is located 3 miles from Welwyn North railway station with services to Kings Cross taking 28 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55879783.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHO164061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.