2 bedroom cluster house for saleSenwick Drive, Wellingborough
Sold STC £110,000
- Two bedroom Cluster home
- The perfect first time buy or investment
- £1000 Buyers incentive
- Within very close proximity to Wellingborough train station
- Off road parking
*** FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS STOP HERE *** This two bedroom cluster home is offered to the market at a reasonable price and would make the ideal first home. Viewing is recommended at your early convenience to avoid missing out.
The property further benefits from allocated parking, front and rear garden, Double glazing throughout and being within very close proximity to local shops, main road links and the train station. Please call us to arrange a viewing as this property will not hang around for long.
The front garden is laid to pawn and benefits from fruit trees, shrubs, a shed and bin store.
Obscure double glazed door to side, storage with hot water tank, under stairs storage, radiator and doors leading to kitchen and lounge.
Lounge 15' 5" in to bay x 11' 7" max ( 4.70m in to bay x 3.53m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, coving to ceiling, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor.
Kitchen 11' 8" max x 7' 4" max ( 3.56m max x 2.24m max )
Double glazed window to rear, wall and floor units with work tops over, one and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, part tiled, electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan over, space for white goods, boiler.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to:
Bedroom One 11' 8" max x 8' 6" plus door recess ( 3.56m max x 2.59m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to side, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 7' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side, low level W.C, wash hand basin with units under, paneled bath with mixer tap and shower off, part tiled, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator.
The rear garden is laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.