2 bedroom apartment for saleFrogmore Hall, Frogmore Park, Watton-At-Stone, Hertfordshire, SG14
- Grade II listed 19th Century apartment
- Two bedrooms; both en suite
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Maintained gardens; private allotment
- Garage; allocated parking
- Rooftop terrace; lift access
- Additional garage by separate negotiation
- No upper chain
A Grade II listed two bedroom apartment, forming one of ten dwellings, in the village of Watton-At-Stone. Frogmore Hall is a 19th Century Victorian house situated within ten acres of grounds, which a caretaker and a gardener maintain. There is an additional private allotment within the grounds. The Penthouse has accommodation in excess of 2,000 sq. ft. along with a private roof terrace overlooking the grounds and lift access. The property is located approximately 2 miles from Watton-At-Stone train station where commuter trains to Moorgate take just 58 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55880728.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHO162161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.