2 bedroom flat for saleGawdy Road, Heartsease, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- 19 ft 4 in Lounge/ Dining Room
- uPVC DG Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
**TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT** In excellent order throughout benefiting from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
This two bedroom first floor flat is situated in the Heartsease. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance lobby, kitchen, lounge/ dining room, inner hallway, two bedrooms and bathroom. There are communal gardens and a brick storage shed. Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property which is being sold with no onward chain.
Entrance door, opening onto:
Kitchen 16' 5" x 6' 5" ( 5.00m x 1.96m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, built in stainless steel electric oven with stainless steel gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, built in fridge/ freezer, towel radiator, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed front window, two storage cupboards.
Lounge/ Dining Room 19' 4" x 10' 4" ( 5.89m x 3.15m )
uPVC double glazed front and rear windows, two radiators, laminate flooring, TV point, gas fire with back boiler, door to:
Access to loft space, airing cupboard, door to:
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' 3" ( 4.04m x 3.12m )
Two uPVC double glazed rear windows, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.64m x 2.46m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with mains shower over and glazed shower screen, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, tiled flooring, extractor fan, towel radiator, uPVC double glazed front window.
There are communal gardens and there is a brick storage shed.
William H Brown have not seen the lease and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves regarding the terms of the lease and outgoing's with their solicitors.
Head east on Salhouse Road, taking the second right into Watling Road. At the end turn right, following the road onto Rider Haggard Road, then continue straight over the mini roundabout and at the second mini roundabout, turn left onto Gawdy Road. Ref: 1722.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55882066.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.