2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBartons Place, Newmarket
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached -2 Bed
- All windows are aluminium frame (A level) with energy saving triple glazing sealed units
- Newly renovated to a high specification
- Single garage and driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles
- Underfloor heating
NEWMARKET is a thriving market town and the centre of the horse racing industry. There are excellent shopping facilities, numerous schools, a sports centre, swimming pool and theatre. Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds are easily accessible via the A14 or rail.
An immaculately presented and massively improved semi-detached property, finished to a very high standard and situated toward the end of a no-through road. The impeccably maintained and improved accommodation offers a luxurious specification and includes: Entrance porch with high security door, modern fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room, living room with patio doors out to rear garden, two good size bedrooms and a re-fitted bathroom.
Externally the property offers a fully enclosed rear garden with access to single garage and driveway to the front.
High security front door with seven point locking mechanism, double glazed window to front aspect, under floor heating and engineered wood flooring.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 12' 3" ( 2.95m x 3.73m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of soft close gloss base and eye level units with granite work surfaces, 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, brick splash back. ceramic hob with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, fridge/ freezer and fan oven, engineered wood floor with under floor heating, LED spot lighting and aluminium triple glazed window to front aspect. Access through to:
Lounge 11' 4" x 13' 2" ( 3.45m x 4.01m )
Exposed brick wall, engineered wood flooring with under floor heating, LED spot lighting and aluminium triple glazed patio doors leading to rear garden.
Loft access and engineered wood flooring.
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.00m )
Triple glazed aluminium window to front aspect, built in double wardrobes and cupboard, engineered wood flooring, radiator and LED spot lighting.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 6' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.06m )
Triple glazed aluminium window to rear aspect, engineered wood flooring, radiator and LED spot lighting.
Bathroom 6' x 8' 3" ( 1.83m x 2.51m )
Modern and newly fitted bathroom suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, heated towel rail, extractor fan, underfloor heating, LED spot lighting, panelled bath with shower over, tiled walls and flooring and triple glazed window to the rear aspect.
panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, extractor fan, heated towel rail, electric under floor heating and LED spot lighting
Front is laid mainly to slate with driveway which provides parking for multiple vehicles.
Fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio and decking area.
Garage with up and over door, window and door to rear aspect, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55882093.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.