2 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Street, Wiveliscombe, Taunton
- Period Cottage
- Open Plan Reception Area
- Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Village Location
***CHARMING TWO BEDROOM COTTAGE***
Character property situated in the popular village of Wiveliscombe.
A charming two bedroom character cottage with a delightful enclosed rear garden situated in the popular town of Wiveliscombe. The well presented accommodation comprises entrance porch, dining area, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor. The first floor comprises two bedrooms, one with ensuite family bathroom. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the charm of this period cottage.
* Entrance Porch
Timber front door with stained glass window to the front, tiled floor, stairs rising to the first floor, door to:
* Lounge 14' 3" x 7' 9" ( 4.34m x 2.36m )
Two feature alcoves with built in shelves, storage heater, exposed beams, leading to:
* Dining Area 11' 10" x 6' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.03m )
Glazed sliding doors which lead out into the rear garden, opening to:
* Kitchen 7' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.29m x 2.16m )
Window to rear, range of matching wall and base units, roll edge laminated worksurfaces including an island breakfast bar with cupboards and storage under, stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine, electric cooker point, space for upright fridge/freezer.
Feature arched window through bedroom two to the front aspect providing natural light, doors to both bedrooms.
* Bedroom One 9' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.95m )
Window to the rear, built in wardrobe, storage heater, door to:
Obscure window to the rear, panelled bath with power shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiling to the walls, built in airing cupboard housing the hot water tank with slatted shelving.
* Bedroom Two 11' 1" Max x 4' 3" ( 3.38m Max x 1.30m )
Window to the front, feature window to stairwell, telephone point.
A feature of the property is a good size rear garden, fully enclosed by wood panel fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with flower borders and a gravel patio adjacent to the rear of the house. At the bottom of the garden there is a pond and a timber shed. The garden has gated rear access.
From our Wellington office on the High Street, turn left and left again at the traffic lights into North Street. Follow the road out to Milverton and then turn left after the Londis shop, proceed up the hill and at the end turn left, proceed to T junction with B3227 and turn left into Wiveliscombe. At the traffic lights turn left into South Street and number 16 can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55882165.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT102801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.