2 bedroom apartment for saleSkylark Way, Kidderminster
Sold STC £100,000
- TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- OVER 55'S COMPLEX
- COMMUNAL REAR GARDEN AND RESIDENT PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
***TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT***NO UPWARD CHAIN***OVER 55'S COMPLEX***COMMUNAL REAR GARDEN***GAS CENTRAL HEATING***CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS**RESIDENT PARKING***
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a two bedroom ground floor apartment in an over 55's complex within Spennells Valley Estate. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having central heating, double glazing where stated, communal rear garden, resident parking, and no upward chain. The property is conveniently positioned close to local shops and a bus route.
Single glazed door to porch, single glazed wooden door to bin storage, ceiling light.
Lounge 14' 5" max into bay window x 11' 4" ( 4.39m max into bay window x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, pull cord panic alarm, electric fire with brick surround, gas central heated radiator, single glazed sliding door to dining kitchen and single glazed door to inner hall.
Dining Kitchen 17' 6" max x 7' 3" max ( 5.33m max x 2.21m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, pull cord panic alarm, range of wall, drawer and base units, worktops, stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled splashback, cooker hood, gas hob, integrated electric oven, space for fridge, space for freezer, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler and gas central heated radiator.
Ceiling light, pull cord panic alarm, storage cupboard, cupboard housing water tank, airing cupboard and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 10" max x 10' 5" ( 3.61m max x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light pull cord panic alarm and built-in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" max x 9' 4" max ( 3.07m max x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect, ceiling light, pull cord panic alarm. built-in wardrobe and gas central heated radiator.
Bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiled, WC and gas central heated radiator.
Communal Rear Garden
Lawned area with raised flower beds, patio area, wooden storage unit and gate access to frontage via neighbouring properties.
This is a leasehold property with a 99 year lease from 28th July 1995 (78 years remaining on the lease). The service charge is £113.68 per calendar month. Estate Manager attendance three mornings a week.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55883656.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.