4 bedroom town house for saleField Road, Thorne, Doncaster
Sold STC £160,000
- PROCEEDABLE OFFERS
- FOUR BEDROOM EDWARDIAN TOWN HOUSE
- Four Bedroom Edwardian Town House
- Brilliant Family Home
- Modern Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom
- VIEWING ADVISED
- SECURE PARKING FOR 2 CARS
WE ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT REASONABLE OFFERS FROM PEOPLE IN A POSITION TO PROCEED IMMEDIATELY ON THIS FOUR BEDROOM EDWARDIAN TOWN HOUSE in a good location.featuring two reception rooms, modern kitchen, utility and gf wc,modern bathroom suite, gas central heating,double glazing,VIEWING ADVISED
Full of charm and character, this fantastic four bedroom Edwardian family home offers the perfect living accommodation for the growing family. Beautifully presented throughout, the impressive entrance hall opens up the ground floor reception rooms with the lounge featuring a traditional bay window to the front. The first floor benefits from three double bedrooms, a single room and a modern family bathroom. Externally the property has front and rear gardens. The property has gas central heating and double glazing installed. The property is excellently located for a variety of amenities in Thorne town centre and motorway links including M18, M180, M1 & M62 opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Hull and Leeds to name but a few. A viewing is highly recommended!
Fitted with a PVCu door with double glazed panel. Having coving to ceiling, picture rail and radiator with cabinet. Stairs to the first floor and cupboard.
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' 6" plus bay ( 4.29m x 3.81m plus bay )
Having a front double glazed bay window. coving to ceiling and a radiator.
Dining Room 14' x 10' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.30m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, coving to ceiling and a radiator.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 10' ( 3.76m x 3.05m )
Having a side facing double glazed window. The kitchen comprises; wall and base cupboards with oak effect work surfaces inset sink unit, electric hob and oven, extractor fan and an integral dishwasher. Understairs cupboard. PVCu double glazed door.
Wall cupboard, plumbing for washing machine and a door to the WC.
Fitted with a side facing double glazed window. Having pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, radiator and a cupboard housing the electric meter.
Mezzanine Landing to the front and rear staircase. Built in cloaks cupboard, spindle balustrade and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 11' into alcoves ( 4.29m x 3.35m into alcoves )
Having a front double glazed window and radiator with cabinet.
Bedroom Two 14' x 10' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.33m )
max width including cupboard housing gas combi boiler. Having a rear double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.87m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' x 5' 11" ( 2.74m x 1.80m )
Having a front double glazed window and a radiator.
Having a side facing double glazed window. The bathroom comprises; part tiled, panelled bath with mixer taps, shower and glass screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC and a chrome towel radiator.
There is a garden, laid to lawn with a brick boundary wall to the front. Pedestrian access to the rear garden is available to the side of and across No.7/9. There is also vehicular access across a lane to the rear approached from North Eastern Road. An electronic controlled roller door ensures that secure parking for two vehicles is provided. The private rear garden has pressed concrete and shale patio areas with a lawned garden beyond. There are further outbuildings attached to the rear of the house comprising;
Attached Coal Store
Attached Garden Store 8' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.57m x 2.46m )
Having a front facing double glazed window.
Council Tax Band B
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55883716.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.