5 bedroom detached house for saleHalstead Grange, Halstead Hill, Goffs Oak, Hertfordshire
- PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
- Houses in excess of 3200 sq.ft. set within grounds approaching half an acre
- Gated entrance with individual private driveways
- Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware to all bathrooms & en-suites
- Fully integrated Hacker designed German kitchens with Miele appliances
- Electrical operated roof light to breakfast room with bi-folding doors leading onto private landscaped garden
- Floor and wall tile choice from pre-selected Porcelonasa tile range (subject to build stage)
- Zoned underfloor heating
- Integrated wireless music system with built in speakers
- Fireplace with granite hearth
A rare opportunity to be a part of one of Hertfordshires most prestigious villages Goffs Oak. An exclusive gated entrance leads you into Halstead Grange. There awaits a stunning collection of just 14 luxurious and imposing 5 bedroom detached homes.
Set in picturesque surroundings, yet benefitting from excellent connections to nearby Cuffley Station (Moorgate 40 mins) and the M25, Halstead Grange offers the best of both worlds ideal for professionals and families alike.
Show home open Monday 2pm-5.30pm and Thursday to Sunday 10am-5.30pm. Contact Nathalie on 07879 803756 or outside of these hours 020 8370 3999
Property ref: 121_944_3924653
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3924653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.