4 bedroom detached house for saleTilty, Dunmow, Essex
- Grade 2 Listed Barn Conversion
- 4 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Lovely Rural Location just outside Dunmow
- Beautiful Vaulted Ceilings
- Exposed Beams Throughout
- Kitchen/Breakfast with AGA
- Double Cart Lodge
- Large Rear Garden
- 2 Reception Rooms
- No Onward Chain
BEAUTIFUL LISTED BARN within a SMALL COMPLEX OF OTHER BARNS having been sympathetically converted several years ago. This DETACHED HOME has VAULTED CEILINGS with many fine features such has EXPOSED TIMBERS, OAK FLOORING and STAIRCASE with a SUPERB VAULTED LOUNGE complete with CAST IRON STOVE. The Kitchen/breakfast is well appointed with an oil fired AGA and separate utility room and there are 3 bedrooms on the ground floor with 2 bathrooms and and a mezzanine landing and further bedroom on the first floor. Externally the home has a DOUBLE CART LODGE and a LARGE REAR GARDEN. This home is CHAIN FREE and is available now.
Property ref: 121_1889_4241782
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55884811.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4241782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James & Co, Great Dunmow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.