3 bedroom terraced house for saleCotley Road, Leicester
- Mid Terraced
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED FAMILY HOME offering off road parking and an easy to maintain rear garden. Inside you will have a storm porch, hallway, lounge/dining room and kitchen downstairs, with the three bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. GREAT HOME
THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED FAMILY HOME. To the front you will have a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear is an easy to maintain garden comprising of laid lawn and a patio. Access is gained via a storm porch which leads to the main entrance hallway. The downstairs rooms comprise of a lounge/dining room and a kitchen. Once upstairs you will have the three bedrooms and a bathroom. GREAT HOME
Door to the side
Door to the front and radiator
Lounge / Diner 20' 7" max x 11' 5" max ( 6.27m max x 3.48m max )
Window to the front and to the rear over looking the garden, radiator
Kitchen 11' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.38m x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs and space for appliances. Window to the rear and door to the garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom One 15' 10" max x 9' 4" max ( 4.83m max x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to the rear over looking the garden, built in cupboard and radiator
Bedroom Two 11' max x 9' 3" max ( 3.35m max x 2.82m max )
Double glazed window to the front, built in cupboard and radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 10" max x 8' max ( 2.69m max x 2.44m max )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator
Window to the rear, bath, vanity hand wash basin, radiator and complementary tiling
Separate W C
Window to the rear and WC
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain garden comprising of laid lawn and a patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55885048.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.