4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChapel Road, Hainford, Norwich
- Extended Character Cottage
- 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Fitted kitchen
- Mature garden
- Off road parking
This charming extended character cottage is situated in the popular village of Hainford. The property enjoys features including exposed beams and pamment tiled floors. Outside there is a mature garden and off road parking.
Exposed beams, radiator and tiled floor.
Lounge 18' 8" x 12' 10" ( 5.69m x 3.91m )
A double aspect room with cast iron woodburner inset to fireplace, radiator, TV point, telephone point, stairs to first floor and understairs cupboard. Exposed beams and double glazed windows.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 8' 5" ( 4.14m x 2.57m )
Exposed beams, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and double glazed window.
Kitchen L-Shaped Room 18' x 9' 6" + 7' 5" x 3' 5" ( 5.49m x 2.90m + 2.26m x 1.04m )
L-Shaped room fitted with a range of base and eye level units, single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashback, electric oven and electric hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Telephone point, radiator, central heating boiler, exposed brickwork, pamment tiled floor and double glazed window.
Fitted with wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls, radiator, pamment tiled floor and double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Two accesses to two loft spaces.
Bedroom 1 15' x 12' 4" ( 4.57m x 3.76m )
Exposed beam, radiator and double glazed windows.
Fitted with shower cubicle and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail, tiled floor and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 11' 5" max ( 3.91m x 3.48m max )
Exposed beam, radiator, linen cupboard and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" max narrowing to 8' 3" min x 8' 5" ( 2.67m max narrowing to 2.51m min x 2.57m )
Walk-in cupboard, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 4/ Study 9' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.18m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with mains pressure shower overhead and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, heated towel rail and double glazed window.
There is a gravel parking area in front of the property, with a path leading under an covered archway to the side.
The rear garden has a patio area and delightful gardens, which are well stocked with greenhouse with power and light and summerhouse also with power and light and a large lawned area. To the rear of the garden is a substantial timber studio with store room to the side.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Norwich and proceed past Marsham, Hevingham and Stratton Strawless. Upon reaching Hainford turn left into Waterloo Road then right into Newton Road. Take the second left hand turn into Chapel Road and the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55885051.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS104691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.