2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleYardy Close, March
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Front and Rear Gardens
SUPERB BUNGALOW with gas central heating and double glazing, TWO BEDROOMS, conservatory, enclosed rear gardens and garage. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
This two bedroom detached bungalow is situated in a cul-de-sac location in the South side of the town approximately half a mile from the town centre and convenient to March bypass for easy assess out of the town. The property comprises in brief, hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom along with small conservatory, enclosed gardens and garage. With double glazed windows and gas central heating we would highly recommend an early viewing.
Textured and coved ceiling. Smoke alarm. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Radiator. Separate storage cupboard.
Lounge 19' 7" x 11' ( 5.97m x 3.35m )
Window to front. Two radiators. TV point. Telephone point. Textured and coved ceiling. Feature fireplace.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 9' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.82m )
Recently re- fitted kitchen with single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces with cupboards and drawers under, Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Gas central heating boiler. Laminate floor, window to front,Textured and coved ceiling.
Conservatory 9' 7" x 6' ( 2.92m x 1.83m )
(with access from bedroom two) Windows to rear. Windows to side. French doors to garden.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.38m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Double fitted wardrobes to one wall. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.59m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Integral wardrobe. Textured and coved ceiling.
Window to side. Radiator. Panelled bath. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under and concealed cistern wc. Textured and coved ceiling. Part tiled walls.
The property is situated on a corner plot which is open plan and laid to grass. There is a side access gate leading to the enclosed rear garden laid to patio, gravel and shrubbed areas along with timber store. A gate leads to the rear drive with GARAGE.
Garage 16' 2" x 8' 2" ( 4.93m x 2.49m )
Up and over door, window and door to side, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55885081.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.