2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTurnpike Lane, Brockhill, Redditch
- Semi-Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen - Diner
- Downstairs WC
- Off Road Parking
Shipways are proud to offer for sale this well presented SEMI DETACHED house with TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, GARAGE, PARKING, DOWNSTAIRS WC and KITCHEN DINER.
This modern style semi detached house is situated in the popular district of Brockhill in Redditch.
The properly briefly comprises hallway, downstairs WC, lounge and kitchen diner to the ground floor and two double bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor.
Externally there is a well proportioned garden to the rear, garage and off road parking.
Double glazing and central heating are both where specified.
The hallway has a double glazed door to the front, radiator, stairs leading up to the first floor accommodation and doors leading to the lounge and downstairs WC.
An obscure double glazed window to the front, radiator and extractor fan. The two piece suite comprises close coupled flush WC and wall mounted hand basin with tiling to splash prone areas.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 7" max ( 4.14m x 3.84m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front, radiator and a door to the rear leading to the kitchen - diner.
Kitchen - Diner 12' 7" max x 9' 4" max ( 3.84m max x 2.84m max )
The kitchen - diner has a double glazed window and door to the rear leading to the garden. The kitchen area benefits from a range of modern base and wall units with complementary work surfaces over and a one and a half stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer. There is space for a washing machine, fridge and freezer and cooking appliances include a gas hob with hood over and built in oven. The dining area has a radiator and space for dining furniture.
The first floor landing has doors leading off the two bedrooms and bathroom and access to the loft space.
Bedroom 9' 5" x 8' 2" plus door recess ( 2.87m x 2.49m plus door recess )
A double glazed window to the front, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 12' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.86m x 2.49m )
A double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
The modern bathroom has an obscure double glazed window to the side. There is a three piece fitted suite comprising close coupled flush WC, fitted sink with storage and a panelled bath with mixer shower over and a screen to the side. There bathroom further benefits from a heated towel rail, flush ceiling lighting and tiling to the walls and floor.
Garage 18' 7" max x 8' 2" ( 5.66m max x 2.49m )
A single glazed door at the rear leads into the garden and there is an up and over door to the front. The garage also has lighting and electricity outlets.
The garden to the rear is enclosed with timber fencing and has both lawn and patio areas. There is access to the garage from the garden and there is feature low level lighting.
The property benefits from off road parking in front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55885090.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC105579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.