3 bedroom terraced house for saleDelta Court, Frome
Guide Price £240,000
- Town Centre Location
- Garage & Parking
- Master En Suite
- Well Presented
- MUST BE VIEWED
Located in the heart of Frome town centre we are pleased to offer this three bedroom home. Well presented throughout and benefiting from master en suite, downstairs cloakroom, as well as a living and dining room. All with the added bonus of having a garage and parking!
TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
Front aspect double glazed door. Understairs cupboard. Radiator.
Front aspect double glazed window. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator.
Living Room 12' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.28m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Opens into dining room.
Dining Room 9' x 8' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.69m )
Radiator. Double glazed french doors out onto paved seating area.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 11' 9" ( 2.57m x 3.58m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Rolltop worksurface with an inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher Space for fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Radiator. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 11' 1" Max ( 3.84m x 3.38m Max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Opens into en suite.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Wall light.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" max x 9' 11" ( 3.40m max x 3.02m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.34m x 2.72m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Heated towel rail. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Low level WC.
Garage & Parking 16' 5" x 8' 8" ( 5.00m x 2.64m )
Power & light. Door into garden. Pitched roof with storage space. Allocated parking in front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55885093.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.