3 bedroom character property for saleBarrows Hole Lane, Little Dunham, King's Lynn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedroom Detached Character Property
- Stunning Character Features Throughout
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Large Workshop + Outbuildings
- Off-Road Parking + Gardens
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Non-Estate Village Location
- Litcham High School Catchment
A delightful detached character property, occupying a pleasant non-estate location towards the edge of this popular village. Built in 1735, the property further boasts 3 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, a very large attached workshop, off-road parking and gardens. Internal viewing is strongly advised.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this delightful detached character property, occupying a pleasant non-estate location towards the edge of the popular village of Little Dunham, which is within the catchment area for Litcham High School and boasts easy access to the A47.
Double glazed windows, stained glass external entrance door, door opening to:
Dining Room 15' 6" x 12' 6" ( 4.72m x 3.81m )
Inglenook fireplace with inset wood burner, exposed beams and timbers, built-in cupboard, radiator, wall lighting, double glazed window, open-plan to:
Sitting Room 15' x 13' 3" ( 4.57m x 4.04m )
Open fireplace, exposed timbers, radiator, wall lighting, double glazed windows.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.72m x 3.28m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, exposed timbers, radiator, Quarry tiled flooring, double glazed windows, door opening to the side porch, open-plan to:
Study / Breakfast Room 15' x 10' 9" ( 4.57m x 3.28m )
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, exposed timbers, radiators, double glazed French style doors opening to the garden.
External entrance door opening to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Built-in cupboard, radiator, double glazed window, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 12' 6" ( 4.37m x 3.81m )
Original cast iron fireplace, built-in double wardrobes, exposed timbers, radiator, wall lighting, double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 15' 6" x 12' 6" max ( 4.72m x 3.81m max )
Built-in cupboard, exposed timbers, radiator, double glazed windows.
Bedroom 3 15' x 6' 4" extending to 9' 4" ( 4.57m x 1.93m extending to 2.84m )
Radiator, double glazed windows.
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin, panelled bath and shower cubicle, radiator, double glazed window.
The property is approached via a shingle driveway, providing ample off-road parking and access to the main entrance door.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a variety of plant and shrub beds surrounding the property. There are a number of useful outbuildings, including the attached working forge/workshop, however the equipment within will be removed by the vendor at the time of completion. Adjacent to the forge is a timber office and a small barn.
Forge / Workshop 29' 1" x 20' 3" max ( 8.86m x 6.17m max )
Timber Office 12' x 7' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.29m )
Barn 18' x 13' ( 5.49m x 3.96m )
Little Dunham is within the catchment area for Litcham High School and boasts easy access to the A47. The village lies 1.5 miles south of its sister village, Great Dunham and 6 miles by road North East from Swaffham. Little Dunham is served by St. Margarets church in the Benefice of Great Dunham and Great Dunham Primary School serves the village.
Upon entering the village of Little Dunham from the A47 direction, turn left at the bus shelter and then left again at the public house into Barrows Hole Lane. The property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55886617.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.