2 bedroom terraced house for saleRedwing Drive, WISBECH
Sold STC £118,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ideal first time buy or investment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge/diner & kitchen
- 2 Allocated parking spaces & enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain!
MOVE STRAIGHT IN! This well presented property has 2 bedrooms, an open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom, two allocated parking spaces and a fully enclosed garden. There is also double glazing, gas central heating and being sold with no upward chain! Keys available for immediate viewing!
MOVE STRAIGHT IN! Being sold with no upward chain is this impressive terraced property which is well presented throughout and includes 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, an open plan lounge/diner, a bathroom and a lobby. Outside there are two off road allocated parking spaces and a lovely fully enclosed garden with a lawn and a patio area. Behind the fence to the rear are fields which give a nice view from bedroom 2. The property also benefits from having double glazing and gas central heating. As previously mentioned, the property is in great condition, making this a great first time buy or investment. Keys are available in the office for an early viewing!
Lounge 14' 9" max x 11' 8" ( 4.50m max x 3.56m )
Dining Area 8' 4" x 7' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.36m )
Kitchen 7' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.01m )
Bedroom One 14' 9" max x 9' 7" ( 4.50m max x 2.92m )
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 6' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.03m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic lights and turn right into Weasenham Lane. Take the second turning left into Heron Road and continue along. Follow the road round to the right and then turn right into Redwing Drive. Follow the road along and then round to the right, where the property will be found on the left hand side. Look for our board POSTCODE FOR SAT NAV - PE13 2TT
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55886629.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.