4 bedroom detached house for saleCreed Road, Oundle, Peterborough
Sold STC £395,000
- Presented in excellent order throughout
- Refitted 23' kitchen living space
- Lounge, family room and conservatory
- Four bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Very private SW facing garden
- Driveway and double garage
- A spacious and modern family home
A spacious and modern family home presented in excellent order throughout with a very private SW facing garden.
Oak flooring, stairs to first floor landing, double doors to Kitchen Diner, doors to:
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, tiled flooring, useful understairs recess providing storage/hanging space.
5.42m x 3.63m (17'9" x 11'11") into bay. Bay window to front, living flame effect gas fireplace set in stone surround.
7.10m x 3.12m (23'4" x 10'3") plus recess. A delightful room with ample space for dining and as a kitchen living area. Refitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, fitted electric double oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, two windows to rear overlooking the rear garden, double doors to garden, breakfast bar.
2.39m x 1.58m (7'10" x 5'2"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, tiled flooring, door to side.
3.14m x 2.95m (10'4" x 9'8"). A versatile room providing for an ideal play room or office. Double doors to:
3.53m x 3.05m (11'7" x 10') maximum. Brick base construction with PVCu double glazed windows overlooking the rear gardens, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, double doors to outside.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to side, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, access to loft, doors to:
3.78m x 3.43m (12'5" x 11'3") excluding built-in wardrobes. Window to front, built in range of wardrobes, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, opaque window to front, tiled flooring.
3.86m x 3.01m (12'8" x 9'11") maximum. Window to rear.
3.21m x 2.03m (10'6" x 6'8"). Window to rear.
2.99m x 2.27m (9'10" x 7'5"). Window to rear.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, opaque window to front, tiled flooring.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden set behind a raised gravelled bed with ornamental grass planting. There is a tarmac drive providing ample parking and in turn leading to the double garage.
The South Westerly facing rear garden enjoys a very high degree of privacy and is enclosed by timber fencing and a brick wall. There is a paved patio leading off from the rear of the house which in leads to a lawn surrounded by mature planting and borders. There is a further block paved patio seating area to the side of the lawn and to the side of the conservatory a useful area of hard standing. Gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55886638.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN200990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.