3 bedroom detached house for saleGlenfields, Whittlesey, Peterborough
- £1,000 Buyer's Incentive
- Popular Location
- 19'11" Lounge
- Enclosed rear garden
- Separate Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- En-suite to Master
- Off-road Parking
*£1,000 Buyer's Incentive
*Enclosed Rear Garden
*Separate Dining Room
*En-suite To Master
*Off Road Parking
Radiator, stairs leading to the first floor, doors to:
3.16m x 2.23m (10'4" x 7'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, low-level WC, extractor fan, radiator.
3.37m x 2.51m (11'06" maximum x 8'3" maximum). PVCu double glazed window to the front, radiator, TV point.
Space for tumble dryer.
6.08m x 3.56m (19'11" x 11'8"). PVCu double glazed window to the rear, two radiators, patio French double doors to leading to the rear garden.
Access to loft space, doors to:
4.54m x 3.38m (14'11" maximum x 11'1"). PVCu double glazed window to the rear, radiator, telephone point, TV point, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Recently re-fitted en-suite shower room with a three piece suite comprising of a recessed tiled shower enclosure with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled to two walls, close coupled WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring, and recessed ceiling spotlights.
3.59m x 2.62m (11'9" x 8'7"). PVCu double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
3.37m x 2.30m (11'1" x 7'7"). PVCu double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Recently refitted with a three piece suite comprising of a deep panelled bath with hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, PVCu double glazed window to the front, airing cupboard.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio seating area and is enclosed by wooden panelled fencing, garden shed. A wooden side gate provides access to both the front and rear of the property. The front garden is mainly laid to gravel and the driveway provides off-road parking to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55886641.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHT201857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Whittlesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.