2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRutland Road, Stamford
Sold STC £185,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Refitted Bathroom
- No Forward Chain
- Garden Room
- Off Road Parking
- Close to All Amenities
OFF ROAD PARKING
* Refitted Bathroom
* Enclosed Rear Garden
* Garden Room
* NO FORWARD CHAIN
* Close to All Amenities
This pleasant semi-detached property situated in a popular location benefits from being close to local amenities and Stamford college, With a sunny rear garden and off road parking for a number of vehicles, the property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen and inner lobby giving access to garden room. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a re fitted bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heated and uPVC double glazing. Outside there is a mature sunny garden to the rear and is fully enclosed, the front benefits from off road parking, with mature shrubs.
15'5" x 10'3" max (5.00m x 3.12m) Radiator, laminate flooring, contemporary-style fireplace and opening to dining room. Double glazed window to front aspect. French doors to rear garden.
10'4" max x 9' max (3.02m x 2.74m) Radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect.
9' max x 5'11" max (2.74m x 1.80m) Fitted with a range of base and wall units including an inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, work surfaces over, built in electric oven with gas hob above, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
With door to rear garden
9'9" x 6'10" (2.97m x 2.08m) Double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed French doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Window to double glazed rear aspect.
16'6" x 9'3" max (5.03m x 2.82m) Double glazed window to dual aspects, front and rear. Fitted triple wardrobes, decorative fireplace surround, two radiators,.
10'6" max x 8'9" plus recess (3.20m x 2.67m) Double glazed window to front aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece contemporary suite comprising of low flush W.C., inset wash hand basin, double ended panelled bath with shower over. Fully tiled walls, double glazed window to rear aspect.
The front there is a mature clipped hedge, lawned area and driveway providing off road parking. The rear of the property there is a fully enclosed mature garden with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55886644.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD201850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.