2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAnson Road, Bilton Grange, Hull
Sold STC £74,950
- 2 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge/Dining Area
- Kitchen & Rear Porch
- Private Vehicle Driveway & Carport
SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY WITH PRIVATE DRIVEWAY AND CARPORT-VIEW NOW OR MISS OUT!
A two bedroom semi detached family house with gas fired central heating system (part) and double glazing-where specified.
Situated in a popular/convienent residential location served by shops, schools, good road links and regular public transport services. EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
With double glazed door, double glazed window, radiator and cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility.
Through Lounge 21' x 11' 5" narrowing to 9' 6" ( 6.40m x 3.48m narrowing to 2.90m )
With double glazed window, feature fireplace incorporating built in electric fire, radiator, coving and door.
With double glazed window, coving and door.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 8' extending to 11' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.44m extending to 3.58m )
With wall and base units, laminated work surface with splash back tiling, stainless steel sink unit, gas cooker point, electric point, plumbing for automatic washing machine, pantry and radiator.
With ceramic tiled flooring and incorporating shed/separate store.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" excluding wardrobes x 9' 3" ( 4.06m excluding wardrobes x 2.82m )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, over cupboards, walk in storage cupboard and door.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" max x 8' extending to 10' 6" ( 3.48m max x 2.44m extending to 3.20m )
With double glazed window, built in cupboard housing gas fired central heating unit and door.
With white suite comprising; Panelled bath, electric shower over, wash hand basin, radiator, vinyl floor covering, double glazed window with patterned glass, built in storage cupboard and door.
With partially tiled walls, wc, vinyl floor covering, double glazed window and door.
To the front of the property is a paved garden area designed for ease of maintenance with wrought iron fence forming boundary.
An adjacent private vehicle driveway with hinged double access gates and carport.
To the rear is a paved garden designed for ease of maintenance with flower and shrub beds, timber shed and timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55886674.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.