4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Field, Attlebridge, Norwich
- Spacious home
- Desirable setting
- Four en-suite bedrooms
- Generous gardens
- Double garage
This individual home is set on a small exclusive development within the popular village of Attlebridge to the north west of Norwich, with extensive four bedroomed accommodation which extends to nearly 3000sqft.
This individual home is set on a small exclusive development within the popular village of Attlebridge to the north west of Norwich, with extensive four bedroomed accommodation which extends to nearly 3000sqft. The property which is fully double glazed and central heated offers a degree of flexibility having two of the bedrooms on the ground floor both en-suite, with two further en-suite bedrooms on the first floor accessed via a separate staircases, while the ground floor also boasts three reception rooms, a well fitted kitchen, a useful utility room and spacious reception hall. Other features including the adjoining sitting and dining room both of which has French doors into the garden and which share a double fronted wood burning stove in central fireplace. Viewing is essential to appreciate the size and flexibility of the accommodation on offer by this impressive property.
A welcoming reception hall with windows and door from the driveway, double doors lead into the sitting room, and the hall extends to your left giving access to the study and two ground floor bedrooms. There is a useful fitted storage cupboard, and stairs leading up to the master bedroom.
With WC and hand wash basin, tiled floor.
With double glazed window to the front aspect, vaulted ceiling, tiled flooring.
This well proportioned sitting room has windows to two aspects overlooking the garden, and double glazed French doors leading out into the garden. A double fronted wood burning stove is housed in a central fireplace alongside which the sitting room is open to the dining room.
Another well proportioned room again having double glazed windows to two aspects, and two sets of French doors leading out to the rear garden. Once again this room shares the back to back wood burning stove with the sitting room, and has tiled flooring and a glazed door leading into the kitchen.
The kitchen which has a window to the front aspect is fitted with an excellent range of wall and matching base units including shelved units, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with drainer, and appliances include a fitted electric double oven, electric hob with hood over. With tiled flooring, there is a second door leading out to the reception hall, and door to the utility room.
This useful utility room has window to the front aspect and door leading out to the rear garden, is fitted with various further storage cabinets and work surfaces, having inset one and a half bowl sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine and access to a loft area.
With staircase leading up to bedroom two, and door leading out to the drive. A door form the back hall opens out into the garage.
This spacious ground floor bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, and double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden. This room also features a useful dressing room with fitted storage cupboard.
With four piece suite comprising bath having telephone style mixer taps over, WC, bidet and pedestal wash hand basin.
Double aspect room having double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, and vaulted ceiling.
With a suite comprising Mira shower in cubicle, WC and bidet, pedestal wash hand basin.
This large master bedroom has windows to both front and rear aspects, and access into the deep eaves storage cupboards, and the vaulted ceiling features exposed timbers.
A large en-suite with bath, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, and Mira shower in corner cubicle.
Another large bedroom with windows to both front and rear aspects. Once again this room has a vaulted ceiling and a deep storage cupboard.
Panelled bath having telephone style mixer tap, WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
7 Church Field is approached from the road with a park like setting to its wide gravelled driveway offering ample parking, and leading to a double garage. This double garage has twin up and over doors, and a door into the back hallway as well as into the rear garden. The majority of the gardens lie to the rear of the property with a gravelled terrace adjoining the rear of the house with steps up to a retaining wall up to the wide area of lawn. This generous area of lawn is bordered by mature natural hedging and specimen trees, with the gardens and grounds extending in total to approximately 0.5 acre (STMS)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55886695.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.