2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurchill Avenue, Aldwick, Bognor Regis
- CHAIN FREE
- Detached Bungalow
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Off Road Parking
Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this CHAIN FREE detached bungalow with garage & off road parking. The property comprises of a lounge/dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms & a bathroom. Other features include double glazing & gas central heating,
Through the porch of this CHAIN FREE, two bedroom, detached bungalow with garage and driveway you will find an entrance hall with doors to the lounge/dining room, the kitchen with door into the rear garden, the two double bedrooms and the bathroom. The features of this property include double glazing, gas central heating a garage and off road parking for a number of vehicles. Other features include double glazing and gas central heating. Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this property internally.
Double glazed windows and door, wood laminate flooring and frosted glass panel door into the entrance porch.
Storage cupboard, radiator, wood laminate flooring and doors to the lounge/dining room, kitchen, both bedrooms and the bathroom.
Lounge/dining Room 15' 8" x 12' 9" ( 4.78m x 3.89m )
Double glazed door to front, fireplace with electric fire, radiator, telephone point, TV point, wood laminate flooring and ceiling spot lighting.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Sink and drainer unit under double glazed window to side, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, radiator, boiler in storage cupboard, breakfast bar, TV point and frosted glass panel door to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, two storage cupboards, radiator, telephone point, TV point and wood laminate flooring.
Frosted double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps, shower and shower screen over, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, airing cupboard and tiling.
Metal up and over door, power, light, window and door into rear garden.
The font garden is laid to lawn with plant and shrub borders and a brick block driveway which provides space for a number of vehicles in front of the garage.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing. It is laid mostly to lawn with plant, shrub and hedged borders and a paved patio is accessed by the kitchen door. Also in the garden is a water tap and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.