1 bedroom flat for saleVictoria Road, Stroud Green, N4
- Fantastic one bedroom period apartment
- Set within a stunning converted church
- Offers open plan living with ample space to dine
- Benefits from a fitted kitchen, with serving hatch
- Sizable double bedroom
- Excellently located in a quiet residential area
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This impressive one bedroom church conversion boasts gorgeous original church windows in both the bedroom and reception, and further benefits from a semi-open plan kitchen and a well-maintained modern bathroom.
Old Church Court is close to the range of shops and amenities around Stroud Green, while Finsbury Park and a range of shops and bars around Crouch End are nearby. Transport links include Crouch Hill Overground Station and Finsbury Park Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 996152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.