2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrushfield Street, Nottingham
- Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000
- Victorian Terraced Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Ideal First Time Buy or Buy To Let Investment
- No Chain
A perfect opportunity for any first time buyer or buy to let investor to acquire this beautifully presented two bedroomed Victorian terraced property situated in an ideal location. The property has been recently decorated throughout offering a fitted kitchen and four piece bathroom suite.
Guide price of £80,000 - £90,000. IDEAL PURCHASE FOR ANY FIRST TIME BUYER OR BUY TO LET INVESTOR!
A perfect opportunity for any first time buyer or buy to let investor to acquire this beautifully presented two bedroomed Victorian terraced property situated in an ideal location. The property has been recently decorated throughout offering a fitted kitchen, double glazing, gas central heating and a four piece bathroom suite. A viewing is highly advised.
Lounge 11' 6" x 11' 5" Max ( 3.51m x 3.48m Max )
With door giving access from the front, double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 11' 10" Plus Door Recess x 11' 5" Max ( 3.61m Plus Door Recess x 3.48m Max )
Double glazed French doors giving access to rear court yard and door giving access to cellar and stairs giving access to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 6' 5" Max x 5' 11" Max Sloping Ceiling ( 1.96m Max x 1.80m Max Sloping Ceiling )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, sink drainer, additional work surfaces and part tiled walls. Electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler and double glazed window to side.
Accessed via the dining room and gives access to all accommodation.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 11' 5" Max ( 3.48m x 3.48m Max )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator and additional storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 5' 7" ( 2.72m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Consisting of a four piece bathroom suite containing bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls. Double glazed window to rear and heated towel rail.
To the rear of the property limited access to a well presented rear court yard.
To the front of the property is permit parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55887869.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS107810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.