Warehouse for saleUNIT 3, THE GRID, LOCKFIELD AVENUE, ENFIELD, EN3
6,243 sq. ft.
- 6,243 sq ft (579 sq m)
- EAVES HEIGHT UP TO 8 METRES
- SURFACE LEVEL LOADING DOORS
- SOLID CONCRETE FLOORS
- YARDS CAPABLE OF SELF CONTAINMENT
- INTERNAL OFFICES GAS FIRED HEATING TO OFFICES
- CONCRETE LOADING APRONS
- SURFACE LEVEL LOADING
- III PHASE POWER SUPPLY
The new buildings will comprise a range of new build light industrial/warehouse. Unit 5 is now under offer with the 4 other units available. Construction will be of steel portal frame design with integrel offices, car parking, concrete loading apron. The units can be designed to suit occupiers individual requirements.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-55888009.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glenny, North London and Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.